Partnership AwardThe CIHR Partnership Award annually recognizes a partnership that exemplifies excellence. The recipients receive a $25,000 award in the form of a one-year research grant for advancing the research or knowledge translation activities of the partnership.
These partnerships involve organizations from the private, voluntary or public sectors. They bring health research communities together:
- to create innovative approaches to research questions;
- to develop research agendas that are responsive to the health needs, concerns and priorities of Canadians and/or the global community; and
- to accelerate the translation of knowledge for the benefit of Canadians and/or the global community.
Find out how to nominate a partnership that displays excellence.
- 2014: Arthritis Research Centre of Canada receives CIHR Partnership Award for arthritis screening program
- 2013: WITS Program National Partnerships
- 2012: Ottawa Neighbourhood Study
- 2011: Nova Scotia Food Security Network and Participatory Action Research and Training Centre on Food Security
- 2010: Kahnawake Schools Diabetes Prevention Project
- 2009: The Scleroderma Society of Canada and The Canadian Scleroderma Research Group
- 2008: Down Syndrome Research Foundation
- 2007: Alberta Bone and Joint Health Institute
- 2006: DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc.
- 2005: SARS Accelerated Vaccine Initiative (SAVI)
- 2004: Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation/Astra Zeneca Inc.
- 2003: The Arthritis Society
Find out more
- Date modified: