GHR FundingThe Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is the major federal agency responsible for funding health research in Canada. This section provides access to all funding related information of interest to the Global Health Research community, including:
- a list of all Global Health Research current and archived funding opportunities to support Canadian and low and middle-income countries teams (LMIC);
- information on how to apply for funding for all CIHR programs;
- access to CIHR's Funding Policy, which includes CIHR's Grants and Awards Guide;
- information on how CIHR manages its grant and award peer review process;
- a list of funding decision results; and,
- access to various funding related databases.
A complete list of all CIHR funding related information can be found in the CIHR Funding Health Research section.