IHSPR Students and trainees: News and opportunitiesCIHR-IHSPR is committed to building, strengthening and supporting Canadian health research and knowledge translation capacity in the field of health services and policy research at every step along a researcher's career trajectory. IHSPR is also dedicated to recognizing the research excellence and knowledge translation initiatives of the next generation of health services and policy researchers.
Various resources are provided below to encourage students and trainees in the health services and policy research field. These resources include links to student awards and prizes (check out the new IHSPR Rising Star Award!), funding opportunities, training programs, knowledge translation initiatives, and networking and capacity-building programs.
Student awards and prizes
- IHSPR Rising Star Award
- IHSPR Travel Awards for Trainees and New Investigators
- IHSPR-CAHSPR Student Poster Competition
Knowledge translation (KT)
- IHSPR KT
- CIHR KT
- E-Watch Bulletin on Innovation in Health Services from the CHSRF/CIHR Chair on Knowledge Transfer and Innovation
- Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI) - Resources and Tools
- HPME Seminar Series on Knowledge Translation
- Healthcare Policy Journal
- Date modified: