CIHR's funding decisions are the official record of what was decided by CIHR's Science Council. Decisions include all successful applicants (whether or not the grant or award was accepted) and financial amounts presented reflect the original decision.
- View a yearly index of Funding Decisions Notifications
- Search for a specific funding decision in our Funding Decisions Database
(contains decisions announced since January 2009)
The following databases are a record of what was funded. Data is maintained to reflect the actual financial amounts committed throughout the life of the grant or award.
- Search for research funded by CIHR in our Funded Research Database
- Search for research funded by multiple Canadian funding agencies, including CIHR, in the Canadian Research Information System
- Browse research funded by other organizations in External Databases
- Date modified: