Checklist for the Replacement, Addition, Removal and/or Promotion of Principal Applicants and Co-Applicants from or on Existing Grants
- In the textbox provided, please state:
- a brief description / rationale for the request;
- the impact the change will have on the research objectives;
- the proposed number of hours per week the new Principal Applicants and/or new Co-Applicants will spend on the project.
2. Obtain the required signatures as outlined in the CIHR Grants and Awards Guide, subsection "Required Signatures on the Request to Replace, Add, Remove or Promote Individuals on Existing Grants".
3. Submit the required package by email to the appropriate program staff.
4. Submit "Common CV" as required in the original funding opportunity. For each new Principal Applicant and new Co-Applicant, the CV must demonstrate that they meet the individual eligibility requirements as outlined in the original funding opportunity.
- Date modified: