Reforms of Open Programs and peer review: publications
Questions and answers
Visit the questions and answers page to review information about the Foundation Scheme and Project Scheme design and transition as well as the pilots.
- Snell RR. Menage a Quoi? Optimal Number of Peer Reviewers. PLoS ONE. 2015; 10(4): e0120838. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0120838.
- Designing for the Future: The New Open Suite of Programs and Peer Review Process (December 19, 2012)
- Design Discussion Document: Proposed Changes to CIHR's Open Suite of Programs and Enhancements to the Peer Review Process (March 2012)
Feedback analysis report
- CIHR Townhall (Winter-Spring 2015)
- Setting the Context: Presentation to the University Delegates (June 2013)
- Designing for the Future (Winter-Spring 2013)
- Design Discussion Document (March 2012)
Foundation Scheme Documents
- Peer review manual: Foundation Scheme
- Interpretation Guidelines: Foundation Scheme Adjudication Criteria
- Date modified: