The Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH) funds health research in order to develop and support a well-trained base of investigators with the skills and expertise needed to design and conduct innovative and diverse research and knowledge translation activities aimed at improving health.
Find out more about ICRH's funding:
- Chair in Hypertension Prevention and Control
- Healthy Life Trajectories Initiative (HeLTI)
- Health System Impact Fellowship
- CIHR New Investigator Grants in Maternal, Reproductive, Child and Youth Health
- Institute Community Support Program
- Date modified: