eHealth Innovations: funding
eHealth Innovations are funded through a variety of mechanisms. These are designed to fund novel approaches with the potential for significant impact to support and improve processes and/or outcomes related access to care, quality, increasing efficiency and expanding access in the relevant research areas.
Active and Assisted Living (AAL) Joint Programme
- Active and Assisted Living Programme (AAL) 2017 – ALL Packages/Integrated Solutions
- Active and Assisted Living (AAL) Webinar – March 2, 2017
- Please contact the eHealth Initiative staff (EHealth-Cybersante@cihr-irsc.gc.ca) for the webinar slides.
eHealth Innovations Partnership Program (eHIPP)
- eHealth Innovation Partnership Program (eHIPP): Frequently Asked Questions
- Funded teams
eHealth Innovations Catalyst Grants
The Catalyst Grants were created to support ehealth innovations to:
- empower patients as partners in their care
- enable a new generation of decision tools for health professionals
- monitor population health
- Date modified: