Canadian Research Initiative in Substance Misuse: Funding
CRISM was developed via a three phased funding approach:
- Development Grants to build teams of academic researchers and service providers around common projects in substance misuse
- Team Grants to establish Nodes of research including shared infrastructure between researchers and service providers. Only successful applicants from the development grant competition will be invited to apply for the team grant funding opportunity.
- Operating Grants for Nodes to work together on national studies for substance misuse. Only successful Nodes were invited to apply for these funding opportunities.
Other CRISM funding
- Knowledge Synthesis Grant : Prescription Drug Abuse (PDA)
- Operating Grant : CRISM – Opioid Crisis
- Date modified: