Funding opportunities posted between June 27 and July 26, 2017 by CIHR and its partners
(2017-07-26) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between June 27 and July 26, 2017.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
Simply select the opportunity from the list which is sorted alphabetically.
- Catalyst Grant: Global Governance AMR & Related Infectious Disease Threats
- Clinician-Scientist Salary Award: 2017-2018
- Doctoral Research Award: 2017-2018
- Doctoral Research Award: Fall 2017 Priority Announcement (Specific Research Areas)
- Fellowship: 2017-2018
- Fellowship: Fall 2017 Priority Announcement (Specific Research Areas)
- Master's Award: 2017-2018
- Operating Grant: Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI 3)
- Operating Grant: Secondary Data Analysis
- Operating Grant: SPOR PIHCI Network: Programmatic Grants
- Other: Early Career Investigator Awards
- Other: International COEN Initiative in Neurodegeneration 2017
- Other: Planning & Dissemination Grants – ICS
- Other: SGBA Health Policy-Research Partnerships
- Prize: IHDCYH Talks (2017)
- Project Grant: Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: