Funding opportunities posted between October 27 and November 30, 2017 by CIHR and its partners
(2017-11-30) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between October 27 and November 30, 2017.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
- Fellowship: KRESCENT / CIHR Post-Doctoral Fellowship (2018)
- Master's Award: Dr. James Rossiter MPH Practicum Awards Program (2018)
- New Investigator Salary Award: KRESCENT / CIHR New Investigator Award (2018)
- Operating Grant: Cancer Research Society Operating Grants
- Operating Grant: CCS Innovation Grants
- Operating Grant: SPOR PIHCI Network - Comparative Program and Policy Analysis (2018)
- Operating Grant: SPOR PIHCI Network – Knowledge Synthesis Grants (2018)
- Other: Canada Graduate Scholarships – Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement (2017-2018) (3rd Intake)
- Other: Canadian Microbiome Initiative 2: Research Core
- Other: Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program (2018)
- Other: SGBA Health Policy-Research Partnerships (2018)
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: