About usThe Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is the Government of Canada's health research investment agency.
CIHR's mission is to create new scientific knowledge and to enable its translation into improved health, more effective health services and products, and a strengthened Canadian health care system.
Composed of 13 Institutes, CIHR provides leadership and support to more than 14,100 health researchers and trainees across Canada.
- President's Office
- Proposed reforms of open programs and peer review
- Citizen Engagement
- Corporate Information
- International and Global Health Collaborations
- CIHR 2011 International Review
- Knowledge Translation and Commercialization
- Research and Knowledge Translation Portfolio
- Canadian Multiple Sclerosis research priorities