Project Grant Program
- January 31, 2017 – A recording of the “Ask Me Anything” webinar with Dr. Jeff Latimer is now available (see Archived Webinars)
- January 24, 2017 – The first stage of the review process for the Fall 2016 competition is now underway
- January 23, 2017 – Fall 2016 Project Grant Reviewer Webinars will be held from January 31 to February 10, 2017
- January 19, 2017 – Update on the Project Grant and Foundation Grant competitions
- January 18, 2017 – Opportunity for Early Career Investigators: Call for expressions of interest
- December 22, 2016 – Update on the Project Grant peer review process
- December 15, 2016 – The important dates for the Spring 2017: Project Grant competition are now available
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes and supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- Knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate.
Next important date
Email our Contact Centre: email@example.com
- Date modified: