Project Grant Program
- July 11, 2018 – Project Grant: Spring 2018 results
- July 11, 2018 – Launch of the Fall 2018 Project Grant Competition
- July 11, 2018 – Registration for applicant webinars is now open
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes. It supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate. An individual cannot submit more than two Project Grant applications per competition as a Nominated Principal Applicant. If a Nominated Principal Applicant submits more than two applications, CIHR will automatically remove the last application submitted based on time-stamp of submission.
Next important dates
Email our Contact Centre: email@example.com
- Date modified: