Project Grant Program
- October 18, 2016 – Due to technical difficulties with CCV, CIHR is extending the deadline date for the Project Grant: Fall 2016 competition to 20:00:00 ET on October 20, 2016.
- October 6, 2016 – CIHR implements recommendations from the research community for the CIHR Project Grant competition
- October 6, 2016 – A total of 3,282 registrations were received for the Project Grant: Fall 2016 competition
- September 23, 2016 – CIHR commits to Project Grant changes based on research community recommendations
- September 22, 2016 – Interim Iterative Peer Review Process for Indigenous Health Research Applications in the Fall 2016 Project Grant Competition
- September 22, 2016 – List of peer reviewers for most recent Foundation Grant and Project Grant competitions now available
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes and supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- Knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate.
Next important date
Email our Contact Centre: email@example.com
- Date modified: