Project Grant Program
- December 22, 2016 – Update on the Project Grant peer review process
- December 15, 2016 – The important dates for the Spring 2017: Project Grant competition are now available
- November 23, 2016 – Details of the Stage 2 process have now been incorporated in the Peer Review Manual for the Project Grant competition
- November 14, 2016 – Matching applications to reviewers
- November 8, 2016 – Clarification on reviewer eligibility for the Project Grant competition
- October 31, 2016 – Message to CIHR peer reviewers
- October 28, 2016 – Close to 2,900 applications were submitted to the Project Grant: Fall 2016 competition
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes and supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- Knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate.
Next important date
Email our Contact Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: