Project Grant Program
- August 30, 2016 – Launch of CIHR Foundation Grant and Project Grant funding opportunities
- August 26, 2016 – Lifting the restriction on applying to both Foundation and Project competitions
- August 16, 2016 – Second update from Dr. Paul Kubes, Chair of the CIHR Peer Review Working Group
- July 29, 2016 – Update from Dr. Paul Kubes, Chair of the CIHR Peer Review Working Group
- July 15, 2016 - 2016 Project Grant results
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes and supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- Knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate.
Next important date
Email our Contact Centre: email@example.com
- Date modified: