Project Grant Program
- September 23, 2016 – CIHR commits to Project Grant changes based on research community recommendations
- September 22, 2016 – Interim Iterative Peer Review Process for Indigenous Health Research Applications in the Fall 2016 Project Grant Competition
- September 22, 2016 – List of peer reviewers for most recent Foundation Grant and Project Grant competitions now available
- September 14, 2016 – Final update from Dr. Paul Kubes, Chair of the CIHR Peer Review Working Group
- September 7, 2016 – Upcoming webinars on the Fall 2016 Project Grant application and the 2016 Foundation Grant stage 1 application
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes and supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- Knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate.
Next important date
Email our Contact Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: