Gender-Net Plus partner linkage tool
IMPORTANT: We invite you to complete this short questionnaire. Once complete, your information will be added to the table below to facilitate international collaborations.
The information is provided in the language in which it was submitted by the respondent.
The table below shows information about researchers and individuals who are interested in forging collaborations in relation to the Gender-Net Plus ERA-NET Cofund.
The call invites interdisciplinary applications exploring sex and gender effects and dimensions in research topics related to one or more of the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) including:
- Good health and well-being (SDG 3)
- SDG3: Gender-based violence (topic 1.1)
- SDG3: Sex, Gender and Aging (topic 1.2)
- SDG3: Sex, Gender and Health (topic 1.3)
- SDG9: Gender and New Technologies (topic 2.1)
- SDG9: Gender in Entrepreneurship and in the Innovation System (topic 2.2)
- SDG13: Gender Dimension in Climate Behavior and Decision-Making (topic 3.1)
The information below is provided on a volunteer basis and is not conferring in any advantages in the evaluation or funding of applications.
The table will be updated weekly, on Wednesdays, until the application deadline for the full proposals in July 2018. Please note, there is also a pre-proposal deadline of Thursday, March 1, 2018 (17:00 Central European Time). The information will remain available until September 1, 2018.
- Date modified: