CIHR Working Group on Ethics in Patient Engagement
- Genevieve Dubois-Flynn, Manager, Ethics Office, CIHR
- Nicolas Fernandez, patient partner, public member on the CIHR Standing Committee of Ethics, and Assistant Professor, Center for Applied Pedagogy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal.
- Michael McDonald, Professor Emeritus of Applied Ethics, University of British Columbia.
- Alexandra King, a member of the Nipissing First Nation (Ontario), and the Cameco Chair in Indigenous Health, University of Saskatchewan.
- Jean Miller, patient partner, and Patient Researcher with the PaCER (Patient Community Engagement Research) Program, O’Brien Institute for Public Health, University of Calgary.
- Ron Rosenes, patient partner, community health advocate, and Chair of the Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network, Chair of the Community Advisory Boards for HPV-SAVE, CHANGE HIV and PROOV-IT research teams.
- Don Willison, Program Director and Associate Professor, Health Services Research, Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto.
- Cathy Woods, patient partner, and co-lead of the Patient Council and Indigenous Peoples’ Engagement and Research Council of the Can-SOLVE CKD initiative.
- Date modified: