The Institute of Genetics (IG) funds health research in order to develop and support a well-trained base of investigators with the skills and expertise needed to design and conduct innovative and diverse research and knowledge translation activities aimed at improving health.
Find out more about IG's funding:
- Maud Menten New Principal Investigator Prizes in Genetics
- Pre-announcement – Socioeconomic burden of inherited disease
- Preliminary Announcement – Call for Proposals: European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD)
- ERA PERMed – The launch of the JTC2019 of ERA PerMed is published on the ERA PerMed website
- Institute Community Support Program
- Date modified: