Institute Community Support (ICS) Program 2014-15
The ICS Program is designed to foster community development by providing grants and awards to individuals and organizations for the purposes of:
- Aiding research and knowledge translation activities where the circumstances fall outside of CIHR's current suite of funding programs.
- Supporting individuals and organizations goals are consistent with CIHR and its Institutes’ vision, mandate and strategic directions.
The ICS Program is not intended to support the direct cost of research (e.g., pilot projects, feasibility studies or operating grants), principal and co-investigator salaries or research equipment.
Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH) ICS Program
Under the framework of the ICS Program, ICRH supports activities in three areas:
- Please note that the Canadian Sleep Society (CSS)/Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH) Travel Awards will be administered through the “Other: Travel Awards - Institute Community Support” Funding Opportunity on ResearchNet. Please visit the CIHR Funding Opportunities Database in December 2014 for details (e.g. application deadline, application instructions) on this funding opportunity.
- Please note that details regarding the ICRH Young Investigator Forum Travel Awards will be forthcoming.
- Please note that the ICRH Planning Grants will be administered through the “Other: Planning and Dissemination Grants – Institute Community Support” Funding Opportunity on ResearchNet. Please visit the CIHR Funding Opportunities Database in June and December 2014 for details (e.g., application deadline, application instructions) on this funding opportunity.
For information on availability of funds or whether an activity could be funded under existing CIHR programs, please contact:
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives and Evaluation
Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health