Facilitated Online Sessions - Webinars
CIHR holds several short, web-based, facilitated online sessions (also called "webinars"), which include seminars, presentations, lectures, workshops and conferences that are transmitted over the web. These webinars are free and allow us to exchange ideas and discuss issues of importance with our stakeholders.
There are no webinars scheduled at the moment.
You will be redirected to the WebEx website in order to register or view all webinars.
What do I need to attend a webinar?
To access the webinar, you will need:
- A computer with an internet connection
- An audio connection (either through your phone or computer)
How do I register?
To register or find out more information about a webinar, click one of the links above. Once you have registered for a webinar, you will receive an email providing you with the session details (including a link to the webinar and the session password).
How do I attend the webinar?
To join the webinar:
- Go to the webinar page provided in your registration email.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password provided in your registration email.
- Click Join Now.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.