Facilitated Online Sessions - Webinars
CIHR holds several webinars that allow us to share information, exchange ideas and discuss issues of importance with our stakeholders.
There are currently no upcoming webinars scheduled.
You will be redirected to the WebEx website in order to register or view all webinars.
Questions and Answers
What do I need to attend a webinar?
To access the webinar, you will need:
- A computer with an internet connection
- An audio connection (either through your phone or computer)
How do I register?
To register or find out more information about a webinar, click one of the links above. Once you have registered for a webinar, you will receive an email providing you with the session details (including a link to the webinar and the session password).
How do I attend the webinar?
To join the webinar:
- Go to the webinar page provided in your registration email.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password provided in your registration email.
- Click Join Now.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Date modified: