Canadian Common CV (CCV)
The Canadian Common CV (CCV) is a web-based application that provides researchers with a single, common approach to gathering CV information required by a network of federal, provincial and not-for-profit research funding organizations. The CCV’s processes, procedures and capabilities allow the input of CV information by researchers and the extraction of the CV data (with consent from the researcher) by member agencies to support their funding application process.
CIHR has created the following tools to support researchers as they use the CCV.
- What's New in CCV for CIHR Applicants
- CCV Tips and Tricks for CIHR Applicants
- More CCV Tips and Tricks for CIHR Applicants
- Renewed CCV and the Reviewer
Quick Reference Guides
- How to Complete the CIHR Academic CCV
- Foundation Registration CV
- Foundation CV
- Project Biosketch
- Project Co-Applicant CV
For questions about the CIHR CCV, please contact CIHR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-603-4178.
- Date modified: