Science Fact or Science Fiction?
In this monthly series, IGH uses evidence from within our research community to challenge popular myths and misconceptions about sex, gender and health. To receive issues of Science Fact or Science Fiction? by email, please contact us at IGH-ISFH@cihr-irsc.gc.ca to subscribe to IGH eNews.
- Traumatic brain injury: Does gender matter?
Issue 4, January 2015
- Does PMS exist?
Issue 3, December 2014
- Is depression in men overlooked?
Issue 2, November 2014
- Is gender nonconformity a mental disorder?
Issue 1, October 2014
IGH eNews is your monthly source for the latest news on sex, gender and health research in Canada, including information about funding and other IGH initiatives, news from the field, upcoming events, trending stories and important updates from across CIHR. To subscribe to receive IGH eNews and other time-sensitive announcements directly to your inbox, please email us at IGH-ISFH@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.
- Invitational Roundtable: Fostering Gender and Sex Integration into Health Research
- CIHR Institute of Gender and Health's 2012 International Conference: Advancing Excellence in Gender, Sex and Health Research
- Roundtable on Clinical Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease: Enhancing Effectiveness
- Violence, Gender, and Health Research Agenda 2010-2015